Thursday 5 January 2012

Yummy mommy: Katie Holmes

Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise
Suri, who will turn six in April next year, is Holmes and her husband Tom Cruise's first child. Actress Katie Holmes has planned to dedicate the entire month of April to her daughter Suri's birthday.
Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise
Suri, who will turn six in April next year, is Holmes and her husband Tom Cruise's first child. Actress Katie Holmes has planned to dedicate the entire month of April to her daughter Suri's birthday.
Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise
My daughter's birthday is my favourite time of year and I like to dedicate April to her. Suri really helped to plan her party. I want her to be happy, so she picks out the things and we make the cake together,' Katie said.
Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise
And she's very, very good at it. She wanted her friends to come over, so we had a barbecue and she decorated all the tables and made cards for the little girls. It really was sweet. I don't want to stop that," she added.
Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise
Katie Holmes takes inspiration from her daughter when it comes to fashion as the five-year-old has been choosing her own outfits since she was two!
Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise
Suri, is known for her luxury wardrobe. 'My daughter has been choosing her own outfits since she was two. We go to fabric stores and sew together. Sometimes I take inspiration from Suri's fashion choices,' Katie says.
Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise
Suri is my style critic. I know I look good when Suri asks if she can have my outfit when she's older. Suri is magical when it comes to clothes - she's quite an artist,' she added.
Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise
"It will be five years in November and our relationship is great. My husband has made incredible movies that have impacted the world and therefore I'm a part of that now. I'm proud of it and it's OK," Holmes said. They may have worldwide fame, but the actress insists they prefer low-key activities for enjoyment.
Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise
'We like to play a version of Scrabble called Take Two, where you don't use the board, just the pieces,' the 32-year-old actress said.
Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise
Holmes said she has learnt ways to cope with public attention. "Some days you can go straight to Starbucks without being bothered and some days you have to switch cars and it's something that becomes a part of your day. You kind of figure out how to go with it or fight it. I am still a kid from Ohio, but this is a part of my life now."
Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise
Holmes says she wants to travel the world with her five-year-old daughter Suri
Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise
The 32-year-old is eager to embark on the 'next chapter' in her life, and is looking forward to taking on new dramatic roles and experiencing new cultures with Suri, her child with husband Tom Cruise.
Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise
"I feel ready for the next chapter of my life. I'm excited to begin a new phase: roles I might have been afraid to play before, places I want to travel to with my daughter. I'd like to build the design business. But not too fast," Holmes said.
Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise
Katie Holmes will be seen in 'Jack and Jill' with Adam Sandler. Directed by Dennis Dugan, 'Jack and Jill' is about a guy who visits his twin sister for Thanksgiving and the sequence of events after that forms the crux of the story.