Tuesday 10 January 2012

Namitha movie Photos








Namitha's new movie Shukra
Namitha is all set to enchant audience with her new movie titled Shukra.The movie started with Puja at Hyderabad yesterday.

Ravi varma is directing this flick. Speaking to the media director said, "The film is going to be heroine oriented movie. Namitha is acting as polce inspector Shukra in this movie.The firstschedule of the movie will start on 14th of next month".





Namitha New Photo Gallery





namitha photos





Namitha Photos






namitha hot photos























































Namita, the sexy actress who was known for her dare-bare attitude is increasing the levels of skin show film after film. Now she is donning the role of a vamp in Tamil film Thee, in which Sunder C, husband of Kushbu is the hero.

There are lots and lots of hot scenes in between Sunder and Namita in this film. They givemassages to each other and roam around with very little costumes covering their bodies.
This film is a remake of Telugu film Operation Duryodhana. Namita is playing the role of Mumaith khan in Tamil version. Sunder made sure that each and every titillating scene from the original is remade into Tamil so that the film can cater to masses.



The Telugu audiences could easily remember Jagan Mohini directed by Vithalacharya with Jayamalini playing the title role. The film which hit the screen in 80s did wonders during those days, though the film industry was not so developed technically when compared to today's standards. However, the director made it a celluloid wonder with the help of camera itself.

With the availability of graphics and other such gimmicks, the film could be brought out in a more interesting way. Some producers gave a serious thought about this issue and started remaking of Jagan Mohini simultaneously in Telugu and Tamil languages.

In the latest Jagan Mohini, Namitha is playing the title role in place of Jayamalini, while Raja replaced Narasimha Raju. The shooting of the film was formally launched two days ago without any publicity

Namitha gets serious

It's the screening of Sundar C's Sandai at a local theatre. A nattilydressed Namitha sizzles on the big screen and the audience is in raptures. Many rounds of thunderous applause follow. After a few minutes, the actor fades away from the frames, so does the applause in thecinema hall. Call it oodles of oomph or on-your-face sensuality, Namitha is a hit with the masses. "Who doesn't like to be called the sex symbol of the South," she asks huskily. "Actors try hard to get that sensuality on the screen. But for me, it comes naturally. Look at Hollywood stars Scarlet Johansson and Nicole Kidman. They are sexy and talented. That's what I'm aiming at. I want people to say I'm a combination of sex appeal and talent," she coos. Now, that doesn't sound like an unrealistic dream going by her roles in the forthcoming releases. "Yes, no more forgettable cameos. In my upcoming films, I play the female lead and there's variety to showcase my acting skills. From an unruly woman (Perumal) and a cantankerous rich girl (Indira Vizha) to a politician (Thee), I have a range of emotions to explore," she says. 

Taking on challenges
 
In an attempt to substantiate the seriousness with which she now approaches acting, she explains, "Recently, we were in Mauritius. A scene involved an underwater walk! I had to wear a headgear that weighed 40 kg and dive deep down to the sea bed. It's an unforgettable experience in my career." Taking on challenges is not all that on her agenda. Namitha is also learning to speak good Tamil. "I want to convince my directors that I can dub for myself. I've picked up a lot, now I have to learn to write Tamil too," adds the actor, who came from Surat to make it big in the South. Talk about her initial hiccups in the industry, and she is quick to react, "I think I've had it good. And the going is only getting better for me. I've about half-adozen releases lined up. If you say good roles mean teary-eyed ones, then I'm sorry. There are nine rasas. I'm not good at the glycerine one. My eyes are sensitive to glycerine. But ask me to be funny, happy, sensuous or even arrogant, I can perform well." 

Favourite films

Ask her about her favourite films and Namitha reels off the list rapidly, "Can't forget Parthiban's Pachaikudhirai. I liked myself in Billa too. In Telugu, I enjoyed Gemini and Okka Raju Okka Rani." Not one to shy away from competition, Namitha says, "I think everyone has his or her own plus points. Today, there are so many girls knocking on the doors of fame. I can't compare myself with anybody. All I can say is I'm the tallest and the best. And my height hasn't been a problem so far. I've shared the frames with several heroes in the South." If you thought the sex siren was all flaky, you're mistaken. A voracious reader, she talks at length about the importance of positive thinking. "I read a lot," she says, pulling out a copy of Roger Boar and Nigel Blundell's "World's Greatest Ghost" from her stylish bag. "Danielle Steel, Lyza Gardner, David Baldwin and Dan Brown are my favourites." After a pause, she hastens to add, "But the one I like the most is Rhonda Byrne's `The Secret.' It's an amazing book that one can't afford to miss. It teaches you the power of positive thinking. And it's helped me a lot."