Thursday 18 October 2012

Katrina and Shah Rukh make a hot couple

Katrina and Shah Rukh make a hot couple

Katrina Kaif, who'll be sharing screen space with Shah Rukh Khan for the very first time in Yash Raj Films' upcoming movie Jab Tak Hai Jaan, revealed that she was slightly intimidated by the Baadshah in the beginning
Katrina and Shah Rukh make a hot couple
At a recently held event, Kaif said, "Shah Rukh is very wonderful and friendly but slightly intimidating, I think. In the beginning, when Shah Rukh used to be standing in front of me, I used to forget that I'm supposed to be actingKatrina and Shah Rukh make a hot couple
You are like, Shah Rukh is there standing… he is acting and Yash ji used to tell me Katrina now is the time that you act. So it took some time for me to realize that I don't need to be so scared and nervous. It was an amazing experience and Yash ji is an amazing person, so understanding… just a very very special manKatrina and Shah Rukh make a hot couple
Katrina is all praise for her co-star SRK and said that he is a thorough gentleman. "The first thing that impressed me about Shah Rukh was that he cares about his co-star's shots as much as he cares for his. I think it comes from his love of making films. He is also very attentive, he cares for his team. His behaviour makes you feel very cared for and it's nice to see gentlemen like him, in today's day and age," she statedKatrina and Shah Rukh make a hot couple
Directed by Yash Chopra, JTHJ stars Shah Rukh, Katrina and Anushka Sharma in the lead roles and is slated to hit the theaters this DiwaliKatrina and Shah Rukh make a hot couple

Katrina and Shah Rukh make a hot couple

Katrina and Shah Rukh make a hot couple