Monday 5 March 2012

Stars are moms too!

2-tanuja-660-250311.jpg-4 …
'I believe that parent-child relationships, like all other relationships, can't ever be a one-way street. If you want your children to listen to you, you've got to listen, really listen to them.' - Tanuja1-tanuja-660-250311.jpg-4 …
Tanuja on her daughters Kajol and Tanisha: 'You can't be rigid - either you'll break or you'll break the child
1-madhuri-660-250311.jpg- …
Once you're done, you can call me and we can talk sensibly about it." This is for him to understand that there's no point in a tantrum; he has to communicate. This attitude helps them get over that madness that they get into 
2-madhuri-660-250311.jpg- …
some ways I am like an Indian parent. I like to fuss around the children, I like to feed them. But in some aspects you have to let them be their own people. If one of them is throwing a tantrum, I just let him be for a bit
1-sonali-660-250311.jpg-4 …
There are enough people to mollycoddle Ranvir, so mostly I end up playing the disciplinarian.' - Sonali Bendre
2-sonalii-660-250311.jpg- …
I have always disagreed with the term "full-time" mother. Once you're a mother, you're always full-time, irrespective of whether you have a career or not?" Sonali Bendre
1-sridevi-660-250311.jpg- …
My husband keeps telling me that I'm the best mother ever… I want my children to enjoy themselves. They go to their friends' houses; have them over to play, but they know their limits
2-sridevi-660-250311.jpg- …
Janhavi and Khushi, my two daughters, are my life. I have adopted a balanced approach in bringing them up. I'm neither too strict nor do I pamper them too much.' - Sridevi
1-sush-660-250311.jpg-46- …
No one agreed with me, but hats off to my little one… She's proved everybody wrong! She speaks her own mind and has her own sense of discipline..." - Sushmita Sen
2-sush-660-250311.jpg-47- …
I started off being a pretty strict mom but I find myself easing off, because now I'm not trying to figure Renee out; she tells me. She had a very strict itinerary because it was the only way to get her to understand discipline