Thursday 29 March 2012

My mother is the nucleus of my existence

My mother is nucleus of my …
Actress Aishwarya Rai, who is busy playing mother to her three-and-half-month-old daughter, says her mom Vrinda is responsible for whatever she is today
My mother is nucleus of my …
She is the nucleus of my existence; who has gently moulded me, shaped me, picked me up when I've been down, has faith in me and taught me to be the very best version of me that I can be," Aishwarya said in a statement
My mother is nucleus of my …
The former beauty queen acknowledged her mother with a special award of 'She's Worth It' at the L'Oreal Paris Femina Awards 2012 recently
My mother is nucleus of my …
Aishwarya was herself honoured with 'The Iconic Woman of Worth' award at the event
My mother is nucleus of my …
This was Aishwarya's one of those rare public appearences after the birth of her daughter in Novembe