Tuesday 13 March 2012

Don't need to marry to prove commitment'

Anna, Enrique
Enrique Iglesias has revealed that despite dating long-time girlfriend Anna Kournikova for nearly 11 years, the pair has no immediate plans of marrying. The 'Hero' singer doesn't think that marriage would make him love his tennis champ girl more
Anna, Enrique
I've never really thought marriage would make a difference. Maybe it's because I come from divorced parents, but I don't think you love someone more because of a piece of paper," Us magazine quoted him as telling Parade

Anna, Enrique
Nowadays, it's not taboo to have kids and not be married. "What makes a difference is that you're a good parent, period," Enrique added

Anna, Enrique
Enrique Iglesias has always remained quiet about his love life with Anna Kournikova. Anna also thinks that marriage is not important as long as she is in a happy relationship with her beau

Anna, Enrique
I believe in commitment. I believe in being open and trusting each other and respecting each other completely," she added

Anna, Enrique
But despite her views on marriage, Kournikova is quite desperate to have kids. "I absolutely want to have children, whether I have my own or adopt," she said, adding, "I love taking care of people," she added

Anna, Enrique
At the 1997 Wimbledon Championships, her debut, Anna managed to reach the semis. Even though she lost to Martina Hingis, Anna became an instant celeb, thanks to her hot looks

Anna, Enrique
Anna's game suffered a setback as she began focusing more on modelling and fashion shows. Kournikova was named one of People's 50 Most Beautiful People in 1998. Anna continues to be one of the most searched athletes despite retiring from professional tennis